I'm a dreamer, believer in the unbelievable, and author of the upcoming series The Merworld Water Wars, FINNED (Wave One).
Hook (pun totally intended): "Take a fish-phobic girl, divide her by one hot merman, add a splash of his crazy ex-merbitch, and you get one stinky school year."
I'm a handbag-loving gal who LOVES to watch sports--football (LSU first, foremost, & always, and my daddy's Longhorns), baseball (Yankees), basketball (Mavs), NASCAR (Dale Earnhardt, Jr.), you name it. I take being a fan very seriously. ;) I'll try not to get too sporty on my blog...I'll save that for twitter--I have to vent somewhere, y'all!
One thing I love most is trying to make people smile, even if it means making a fool out of myself (trust me, my inner idiot is bound to make multiple appearances).
I have a completely irrational fear of grasshoppers (and crickets), worry that piranha may secretly lurk in lakes, and try to find the bright side in everything, even if I annoy myself doing so.
* I LOVE Christmas lights. I keep them nearby year-round...you know, for that little holiday-spirit-lifter moment. Just plug 'em in and feel the jolly take over.
* Cannot clean out a pumpkin...it just seems so wrong, like de-stuffing a stuffed animal.
* Serious zombie fear...it's bad. And, yet, my obsession for The Walking Dead never falters.
* Narrowly escaped a shark attack when I was little. So scary. Totally remember every second as if it happened in slow motion.
* Enjoy spontaneously breaking into song in public places, particularly during Christmastime. *I apologize in advance*
* One of my favorite t-shirts has the McDonald's Happy Meal characters on it. Only thing is, when I wear it, I instantly NEED McDonald's. It's fast food magic.