Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lights & Surprises



Hello, quiet little blog! Reckon I’ve been seriously M.I.W. (missing in worry…and work) pre-book launch. Oh, it’s been the usual stress, worry, slightly hurl-ish nervousness, blah, blah, blah.

Well, I’m here to say I’m over it. No more stress (translation: way less stress anyway), no more worry (translation: turning down the worry volume), and no more nervousness (translation: oh, who am I kidding? The nerves-ies won’t give up).

Sometimes, I think being nervous isn’t such a bad thing, or at least that’s what I tell myself to sort of justify feeling like a Nervous Nelly. One of my very best friends says being crazy nervous, “ …shows just how much you care about your characters.” So, hurray for being nervous…unless it’s to the point of rocking back and forth on the edge of your seat—that would fall under the label of “LOST IT.” And, no, I’m not to that point…yet…unless it’s during an LSU game.

In just days, my baby, FINNED, will be available. The old me would be 100% panicky; the new me, however, is actually 50% giddy, 25% Eee-ergh-GAG, and 25% Oh Holy Mother of Santa!

I guess what I’m trying to say is this: I’ve found the light switch, flipped it on, and now have a flickering light in need of a new bulb. Hey, it’s better than no light at all, right?

AND…I have some MAJOR surprises coming up this holiday season for anyone who pops by or reads my brain barf! I hope you will stop by for some fun…and, psst…there may be presents. Stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment